Thursday, July 11, 2013

Quick Class Tour- Mostly Pictures!




Entry Way

Entry- Class Rules, Job Chart, Marble Behavior. and a place for them to post their answer to the problem of the day (More to come on this later!)
Sink Area----don't mind all the trash on my table lol. Also, the Journeys tubs will be moved into my office bc I don't really like them there.
 











Okay....so today I am taking you on a quick tour of my room. My walls are pretty much finished. I have to clear off one set of desks before I take final pictures. I have too many Journeys things to go through. It will get there though lol. I hope that you enjoyed a quick look into my room.



6 comments:

  1. Your room looks great!!! When do you start? You are totally prepared!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We don't start back technically until aug. 5. However, I have in-services every day until then basically.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your classroom! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Head on over to my blog to pick it up! I look forward to learning more about you!

    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room. It is totally neat and very well put together. You have created a safe haven for your students. Well wishes on the new school year. Keep up the fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your classroom looks wonderful. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete