Monday, April 9, 2012

Tag! I'm it!

Hello all! I was tagged by Krista @ The Second Grade Superkids :)


Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules and link your tag back to the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own for others to answer.
4. Tag 10 people and link it with your post.



1. What is your favorite color to paint your nails?

I love OPI's You're a Pisa Work. 


2. Do you have anything that you collect in your classroom to display (ie. I have an obsession with sock monkeys!)

  Frogs! I actually chose Frogs because they went with my theme. However, I have collected more and more lol. I also love monkeys!

3. What is something you do every year for open house at your school (ours is coming up and I would love ideas!)?

Well for my first Open House I put out a wishlist of items that we will need. :) Also, I make a cozy little waiting area for my parents. It includes some kind of fresh flowers, candy, and class books that we have made. This is more for conferences. For Open House, we make items for the parents and leave them at their desks.




4. Do you have a pet....do share!?

 This is Dasher :) He is amazing. We are not allowed to have pets at school that I know of. 


5. What time do you usually wake up and get to school on a typical school day?
 I wake up around 5 am each day. Then, I get my boys up around 5:30. I must be at school each day at 6:15 am because I open the computer lab. Teachers normally need to be at our school by 7am. :)
 
6. What did you dress up as on the last Halloween that you dressed up?

 The last thing that I dressed up as....well I don't remember. It's been a while. That was a good question...sorry for the horrible answer lol.

7. What is something silly that you are afraid of? (I am afraid of fish...silly right? or so I am told!)

I am afraid of Freddy Krueger. I know that is insane...but he still brings me nightmares lol. I will definitely have nightmares tonight after looking up this picture lol.

8. What is your favorite part of working at your school, besides the students in your classroom?

My favorite thing about being at my school is my wonderful Principal and Vice Principal. I also love my first grade team :)
 
9. What tv show do you can you absolutely not miss each week?

I barely have enough time to watch TV so I guess there isn't really a show that I would die if I missed.
 
10. What is the #1 thing you hope your students leave your classroom remembering at the end of the year?

I hope that my children leave my room remembering that I love them and they can do anything they try!


My Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing to do with your students?

2. How long have you been blogging?

3. What is the one item you are dying to get for your classroom?

4. Where do you get most of your teaching ideas?

5. Heels or Flats? (I saw this question elsewhere and I loved it)

6. How many hours a week do you spend on school outside of school hours? (Blogging, Planning, Grading Papers, etc.)

7. What is your favorite font to use?

8. Where do you get your favorite clipart?

9. What is your favorite beauty product?

10. What is your favorite song to use in Education?


I am tagging:

1. 
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.




6 comments:

  1. Great answers!- Love the visuals to go along with them :)!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I will try and get to those questions soon!
    Love your blog!! (new follower)
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have you following me. I am definitely new to all this lol! I absolutely love your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the tag! Super-cute blog!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you Saturday! Hope everything was okay!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete