Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monday Made-It, Blog Lovin' and Winner








Hi guys! Well its time for Tuesday Monday Made-It. I tried my best to get this up on Monday....but lol it's summer and it will get done when it gets done.

Last year I made this cute little bell. However, when I was out sick one day a rambunctious child with attention to detail and shiny things adorable special friend peeled off the gems to take home lol. I have since fixed it....so here it is:




Next, I changed my birthday reward. Last year, I did the balloons like everyone else. I am on a mission to save ink and I found these in my closet. Therefore, I made these for the kids for birthdays:





Next, if you have not started using Blog Lovin'....YOU SHOULD. It keeps track of all my blogs that I follow AND it marks them as read. I love it. There is a link on my side bar if you would like to check it out.

Congrats to Julie M. for winning the A.R. pack with OWLS. I hope that you enjoy that!






2 comments: