Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Made-It!! :)


Hey guys! I have decided to try and maintain a blogging schedule. I think that it might keep me more accountable!! I am spending the day painting my bedroom door. It seems like an easy enough task...but it seems as though I am wearing more paint than the door. I am loving having this house...but I want to start decorating soon. I feel like I have so much to do. I have decided to make separate to do lists for school and for home. Hopefully, Monday Made-It will help me :)




Okay----My made it for today is a clipchart for A.R. testing. My admin have really been pushing the kids to take A.R. tests. Therefore, I have made this clipchart to help motivate them and keep them accountable for their success. I have also made awards to go with each milestone. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. I put them up for sale on TPT. If you are interested, please click the picture. I can change the milestone amounts if you need me to do so. I will be adding ribbon to hang it on my wall :)









2 comments: