Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Made It

Hey guys!! I hope that y'all are enjoying a slight break in these super hot temps. I don't think I can take much more lol. I have been crafting inside at home...in the AIR CONDITIONING lol. Yes...I am a whimp. No...I am not ashamed lol.

Now... moving on to my Monday Made-It.

READ letters :)



Number Magnets- for turning work in and CAFE

My sign

This is a shower curtain that I made into a gameboard. There are clear pockets on the front that I will use to slide different cards into for review and for games. (Vocabulary, addition, spelling words, etc)

 




18 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute. You are very talented.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects turned out great!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything came out wonderful!! I really like the sign with your name on it!! Super cute! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the fun colors!

    youcanmakethesunshineanytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My room is very bright. I have only boys...so it is the one place that I can put a little pink :) lol

      Delete
  5. Wowzers, you have been really busy!! Love your cute magnets and READ letters and your name sign turned out super cute too!!! Thanks for linking up:)) Hope you can come back next week:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I just found your blog! You are super crafty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I am so happy to have you check it out! :)

      Delete
  7. I like your shower curtain game board. How creative! Can you share how you made this or where you got the idea?? I believe I will be adding this to my To Make list!!

    Jessica
    Wild & Fun in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I will create a quick post with directions for everyone. Thank you for the request.

      Delete
  8. I love the game board shore curtain. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am excited to have you! :)

      Delete