Saturday, July 7, 2012

Well...at least I made it the sink

Hey guys! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I spent the last three hours at the school trying to get things back together in my room.

We were made to take everything down off our walls so that it doesn't fall onto our freshly waxed floors. The floors look amazing. My feelings about having to put everything back up...not so great.

I have learned that if we put up command strips we can leave everything up. So...I spent a small fortune on those. Hopefully, I will be in first next year lol. Okay...focus on one year at a time...

I was able to work on a few things in my room. This is just the entrance of my room. I have little projects finished around the room...but I will show more later. 

This is where I will display their work.

Class Rules

I use this for hallway compliments and rewards.

Yeah...I just didn't have room for it anywhere else lol.




3 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! I am your newest follower TN Friend!
    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I am hoping to get more done soon lol. I am so happy to have you as a follower! :)

      Delete
  2. Your room is looking so great! I love the bright, cheerful colors. I can't wait to see more pictures! :)


    Delighted in Second
    Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete